The name Caesars has long been a staple in the gambling world. Synonymous with the famous Las Vegas strip, Caesars casino is one of the biggest is the country, both in person and now through the world of online casinos. Owned by Caesars Entertainment, Caesars online casino first launched in New Jersey back in 2013 and has now expanded to West Virgina, Michigan and more recently Pennsylvania.
Offering around 750 games, Caesars casino offers hundreds of slots, table games and live dealer games for players to enjoy online and through the Caesars casino app. You’ll be able to enjoy fan favourite slot games as well as popular table games including poker, blackjack, roulette and baccarat.
Caesars online casino also offers one of the best promos currently available that you can take advantage of. Read on for a full review of the Caesars online casino, as well as a look at their Android and iOS apps, as well as a Caesars casino bonus code you can use right now!
Live Caesars Casino Bonus Code
Be sure to check back here once we have the latest Caesars online casino bonuses!
Caesars Casino Live States
Currently operating in four states, Caesars casino is one of the biggest casino operators out there in terms of reach. Launching in New Jersey and then continuing its expansion, Caesars online casino continues to improve upon its offering across these four live casino states.
- One of two states where Caesars online casino launched in 2021, MI online casinos are rising in popularity for gambling, and Caesars continues to establish itself as a market leader in the state. Caesars casino in Michigan is linked to their sportsbook, providing an all-in-one online gambling platform for players.
- Another state where Caesars went live in 2021 and, through the online platform and apps, became one of the most popular of all the online casinos in West Virginia. Players can enjoy hundreds of table games and slots, as well as daily bonuses, rewards and exclusive games.
- The state in which Caesars online casino first launched back in 2013, New Jersey served as a launchpad for the platform. Partnering with the famous Caesars Atlantic City, the operator continues to have one of the biggest gambling presences of all New Jersey online casinos.
- The latest state where their online casino launched, Caesars is a growing entity in the world of Pennsylvania online casinos. Going live in 2022, currently Caesars’ offers a host of slots and table games to choose from. Unfortunately, they do not currently offer online poker in the state, but this may be coming soon!
With states such as Illinois and New York looking likely to legalize online casinos in the near future, or the possibility of becoming licensed as one of the few Connecticut online casinos and Delaware online casinos, Caesars will more than likely look to expand its offering. Be sure to check back regularly for updates on Caesars online casino.
Caesars Casino App Review
Downloadable for Android and iOS, the Caesars casino app is one of the best out there, with hundreds of slots and games available on the go. Partnering with software developers, Caesars is able to offer a huge variety of games that are in-depth and popular amongst online gamblers. We’ve downloaded, used, and compared both the iOS and Android versions of the Caesars casino apps to give you an honest review of both:
Caesars Casino App – iOS/App Store
While Caesars app offering does not currently offer table games, making it arguably not as strong as some of the other casino apps available, its focus on slots means it is probably the best casino app for slots on the market. The Caesars casino app for iOS does a great job at offering gamblers hundreds of different slots to enjoy.
- 4.6/5 (115.3k ratings as of March 2023)
- 250+ slots available to play, include themed games.
- Story driven games add to the excitement.
- Plenty of opportunities to claim bonuses throughout various games.
Download the Caesars Casino App Store App.
Caesars Casino App – Android/Google Play Store
Like the iOS version, the Caesars casino app for Android focusses exclusively on slots. Having been downloaded over 10m+ times, you can see why this app remains so popular with online gamblers, with colourful visuals, enticing games and an easy to navigate menu. The Android version of the Caesars casino app is one of the best casino apps out there.
- 4.5/5 (695k ratings as of March 2023)
- Daily bonuses on offer for returning players.
- 250+ slots available to play, include themed games.
- Regular updates add new games and features for players to enjoy.
Download the Caesars Casino Google Play Store App.
Best Caesars Casino Games
With a focus on slot games, Caesars casino offers hundreds of different variations that players can dive into, many of which are fan favourites. You’ll also be able to enjoy a selection of table games and live dealer games that Caesars offers. Be sure to check in your state to see exactly what types of casino games are available.
Below you’ll find a summary of the number of different Caesars online casino games on offer, as well as some highlights of a few popular game types:
|Type of Game||No. of Available Games|
Caesars Casino Slots
The main offering from Caesars online casino, you’ll find plenty of popular slots out of the 750+ currently on offer online. Some of the top picks include:
- Big Egyptian Fortune – One of the newest real-money slots, this Egyptian themed game has risen quickly in popularity, offering a 94.8% RTP as well as additional bonus games and the potential for free spins.
- Cash Machine - A simple yet popular slot game, this slot works like a scratch card. A 96% RTP, easy to understand mechanics and a “You win what you see” basis, this is one of the best games on offer.
- Cleopatra – An instantly recognisable slot game with a 95% RTP, fantastic design and easy to use interaction, this particular slot game remains one of the best in the Caesars online casino.
Caesars Casino Roulette
While their table games offering does not compare to their slots offering, Caesars casino still offers an impressive library of games to choose from. You can play some of the most recognisable variations of roulette, including:
- European Roulette – A classic among roulette fans, simply predict where the ball will land to win!
- American Roulette – Identical to European Roulette, American Roulette simply adds an additional number where the ball can land.
- Double Bonus Spin Roulette – Similar to American Roulette and offering comparable pay-outs, the main difference is an extra space on the wheel for the letter ‘B’. Landing on this can offer potential prizes of 1,200x!
Caesars Casino Rewards Program
Caesars online casino is one of many operators to offer a loyalty scheme/rewards program to entice players to continue playing on their platform. “Caesars Rewards” is an integrated rewards program that players of both their online casino and sports betting platform can take advantage of. Through regularly playing online casino games or places sports betting wagers, players can be rewarded with two different types of credits:
- Rewards Credits – Redeemable on bonus spins, exclusive rewards, betting or casino credits and much more.
- Tier Credits – Earned credits that contribute towards a player’s standing in the six-tier VIP program.
Collecting Tier Credits will allow players to progress through each of the six tiers as part of the VIP program. Each tier level will reward players with different benefits. We have outlined these below:
Gold: 0+ Tier Credits
- Redeemable rewards credits
- $5 bet credit for your birthday
- Discounted Caesar hotel and resort stays
- Special members’ pricing at participating restaurants
- One night in Vegas or Atlantic City for every 5,000 Tier Credits earned in a calendar year (up to seven nights)
- Exclusive pre-sale access to select shows
- Discounts at Atlantic, Paradise Island in the Bahamas
Platinum: 5,000+ Tier Credits
- 15% off at Caesars casino gift shops
- $10 bet credit every month
- Additional $10 bet credit for your birthday
- Complimentary valet and self-parking at participating destinations
- Complimentary stay at Atlantic, Paradise Island in the Bahamas
- 10% off on select Norwegian Cruise Line vacations
Diamond: 15,000+ Tier Credits
- $20 bet credit every month
- Additional $20 bet credit for your birthday
- 15% off on rooms and suites at Caesars hotels and resorts
- 20% discount at Caesars casino gift shops
- 20% discount on select Norwegian Cruise Line vacations
- Two-night stay at Caesars Palace Dubai
Diamond Plus: 25,000+ Tier Credits
- $30 bet credit every month
- Additional $30 bet credit for your birthday
- Complimentary access to the VIP Laurel Lounge in Las Vegas
Diamond Elite: 75,000+ Tier Credits
- $75 bet credit every month
- Additional $75 bet credit for your birthday
- $600 towards an airfare to Las Vegas
Seven Stars: 150,000+ Tier Credits
- $150 bet credit every month
- Additional $150 bet credit for your birthday
- 25% discount at Caesars casino gift shops
- $500 celebration dinner at participating restaurants
- Invitations to signature Caesars events
- Credit towards a trip to any Caesars rewards destination, including $1,200 towards the airfare, transfers to and from the airport and hotel and $500 towards dining.
- One complimentary Norwegian Cruise Line vacation
- 30% off on select Norwegian Cruise Line vacations
- 15% off on Caesars Rewards eCatalog merchandise
Please be aware that Terms and Conditions will apply to many of these benefits. Ensure you check the Caesars website for more information.
Caesars Casino Deposit Methods
Caesars online casino offers a number of different and easy ways for players to deposit funds into their account, with the majority of them allowing you to add funds instantly. Caesars casino also offers fast withdrawals, with the typical withdrawal time 3-5 working days. Take a look below at all the main deposit methods that Caesars online casino currently accepts.
|Payment Method||Type||Avg. Deposit Time||Transaction Fees|
|Visa||Credit Card||Instant||Between 0.8% to 3.8 %|
|MasterCard||Credit Card||Instant||Between 0.8% to 3.8 %|
|ACH transfer/e-check||Online bank transfer||Instant||No fees|
|Branded pre-paid card||Prepaid card||Instant||No fees|
Caesars Online Casino FAQs
Where is Caesars casino legal?
You'll find Caesars casino currently live and legal in four states; New Jersey, Michigan, Pennsylvania and West Virginia. Check back on this page regularly for updates on where Caesars online casino will go live next!
How do I deposit into Caesars online casino?
Caesars online casino offers multiple ways for you to deposit funds into your account, including Credit Card, ACH/e-transfer, PayPal, and a pre-paid card.
What is the best Caesars casino bonus?
Keep checking this page to find the latest Caesars casino offers!
What games do Caesars offer?
Caesars online casino offers a wide variety of casino games to choose from. Specialising in slots, with over 700 available, alongside table games Caesars offers a variety of casino games for players to enjoy.
How old do I need to be to play online casino games?
In order to claim an online casino bonus and play online casino games with Caesars, players will need to meet the legal age requirement for online gambling in your state. This will typically be 21 years of age.